Monday, March 23, 2009

Reminiscences

Study hard I was told;

If not, forever you will work using hoe;

Pen you should choose, air-cond will follow;

If not, you will sweat and burn your toes!

 

Be an engineer, accountant, lawyer or doctor;

Whatever it is as long as not rubbish collector;

Push, ran, jump, hike till you reach the marker,

Crazy as you think, money is always the factor!

 

Graduate with a degree but felt melancholy;

Wanted to be a doctor, ended being a biologist;

Push hard, jump high, whatever it is,

Study more but ended with 'Dolly the Sheep'.

 

PhD = Permanent Head Damage, people says;

Loose you hair the price you pay;

I am happy, I am gay;

Pen I hope in future days!

 

Change my title, Dr they called me;

I love travelling, but always economy;

'Any doctor in the plane? Please come quickly';

I cannot raise my hand but just sit quietly!

No comments: