Friday, March 13, 2009

Taking it slow and enjoying the smell of the sun!

I have been 'missing' from my blog for a long while. First, I was busy with my thesis and now that's over, I am now busy with the editing and doing new projects and also on my application for a job!

Most would assume that I will slow down on my work here, I am having more to do here. To finished what I can first and what I should do for the next two years, in 6 months.

As usual, I travelled more now, more than previous year. I have returned from a day to trip to Kampar, which I will blog about it later. I will be going back up to Penang end of the month, travel to Taipei, Taiwan in June for two weeks, then, straight to Kuching and Sibu before coming back home for rest or as some says, just to wash my clothes before packing and heading to Beijing, China for another week of conference.

Ah...how paradox this can be when I am hoping for more 'settled' lifestyle this year, I have more trip to go...anyway, I am enjoying every moments of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good for you!! as long as you're enjoying what you do.