Thursday, March 26, 2009

Earth Hour

The picture says it all. Earth Hour.

This Saturday, let us come together to make a different by switching off all the electrical appliances at home. I will switch of everything except for my fridge. I can't help that.

Some of you may asked, what different does it makes? Well, let me tell you, it makes a lot of different for that particular moment. The world temperature will drop and also the CO2 level will drop too. However, I think, this is more than just the particular moment.

Earth Hour is to bring to our awareness that they Earth is sick! In fact very Sick. All of us have a role to play in helping to bring the Earth back to his best form again.

So let us come together and switch off our electricity on the 28 March at 8.30pm for an hour. If longer, better still.

You can be romantic on that day, have candle light dinner or have bbq. Try it, it will be fun! I am doing it...yes, by having lok lok...

Oh... I just remember, I will be away, so my home will definately be in dark!

No comments: