Wednesday, April 8, 2009

P1 Wimax WIGGY Sneak Preview

I travelled so much lately and with my work, it's essential to get connected.

I simply need to be connected all the time, either to check my mail or even to chat and obviously to get my data uploaded every time I do my research.

Yesterday, P1 Wimax decided to lauch its latest product, the WIGGY! It's a matchbox size modem. One wonderful thing about P1 is that they invited the bloggers to cover the event.

wiggy

I am curious about the name...sound like wiggle to me at the same time, reminds of waffle....so WIGGY!

Well, as usual, when you attend this event, there will be some slide presentation and also introduction to the product. very tech..gy.

DSC00318

USB modem has been around for a while and there are a few companies that has been providing this services. And I think this is definitely a great service to have, especially for people who are so mobile.

DSC00320

Looking at the modem, it's just simply so nice to hold and compact, just the right size for pocket and for travelling. No wonder its light.powerful.sexy.in your pocket.misc 122

After the event, the bloggers took some time to test the product.

DSC00326

Too bad, the coverage for wimax has not reach Kajang as its only up to Mahkota Cheras now. I am hoping it will reach Kajang soon, if not, the free 3 months trail that I received will be a waste! Anyway, tomorrow, I will take it with me for a ride to Banting, Klang and PJ for my work. I guess I will be able to test it out. Come this Friday, I will be in Cheras, and I hope I can use it too...because, I know the place I am going don't have cellphone network coverage!

wig2

I am happy for now, I don't need to borrow my boss' wiggy. I have my OWN!

For your information, WIGGY will be officially launch this coming Friday, 10 April 2009! Watch out for it!

No comments: