Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bon Voyage My Friend

Well, this is a special post.... Just a note to say farewell to our friend.
Not that we don't have friend who travel or migrated oversea, in fact we have so many and so often, that we always have transition and adjusment to make, one after another left.
However, for this couple, I have come to know her for the past ten years, since our schooling days and when that now we move to this town for study, she is one of those fews who we will call and hang out together. I came to know her husband not too long after that since we all study in the same university. Now that they are migrating, we find it sad and suddenly a gap in the circle of friend.
We hang out so much, and my wife just remind me, most of the time, they are the people we look for dinner together and to go out together. well, I think it's their simplicity that bond us together. And that now they will be so far away, that it will take 13 hours flight for us to reach them or they to come back, we wish them all the best!

No comments: