Friday, August 15, 2008

Randomness

I have been busy last week, with conference, meetings and more meetings. Much have come and go, and one of the thing I am still can't believe myself is to reject an offer to work for NG in Australia...ahh... what I am doing here?


With the frustration of work, I grab my camera and heads towards my little 'oasis' in my condo, to take some shots. The lotus flower is finally blooming again. The lime tree, the orchids and the japanese rose have bloomed so many times but this red lotus seldom!

I love playing with the macro and the little petal is just so unique and amazzing to see up close.

Too bad this flower don't blooms for long. It will just last about 2 days.

While editing, I found some old pics I took. So here...

Dew on paddy field.
This is one flower that I don't have a lot of chance to see...It only blooms at night and will die off by morning. We have seen the fruit so common but the flower, have to wait for the right time!
Can you guess what this is? Oh...I don't take this in my little 'oasis' but elsewhere.

This flower is so amazing that we can see it open slowly in about an hour... well, I don't think that is slow but that actually is fast! Its about 1 feet long and very refreshing to see...
So, do you know what if that?
Its actually the dragon fruit's flower...
Ahh... back to work!

No comments: