Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Evolution Vs Creation

I was asked by my supervisor to teach a class. Title: Human evolution. I get students from the Faculty of Allied Sciences and me myself from Faculty of Science and Technology... who are these students ???

err....How am I suppose to teach this class when I, Me, myself don't believe in evolution. Yes, I am a geneticist, earning my PhD with my hard work and sweat, BUT, NO I don't believe in evolution. Sometimes I find myself in a hard situation when people ask me about my faith and science. I believe in creation by the God Almighty.

Common...let me be frank. You want to believe you come from ancestor who is an ape or believe that God so love us that HE created us in His own image. I want to believe the latter.



Maybe new evolution will take over now...

too much of food. from the previous trip back to Pg

or maybe cause by PC evolution to make us smaller and making Bill Gates pocket larger

Incidentally, Bill Gates is no longer the richest man in the world now. Carlos Slim from Mexico had taken over. He is not that Slim isn't he?

Well, let see what will happen this coming Thursday when I turn the lesson into Human Migration.