Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Picture of the week

This morning, as I check my mail, I realise I have 3 mails in my mailbox. One of the mails entitle, "Picture of the week competition", caught my eyes, all for the wrong reason. First thought that came to my mind was, this is just another spam mail. Occasionally I received spam mails in my inbox, though most of the time, it will be filtered into Spam mail folders which I will just delete it without going through the content. However, I read this email, and saw my name. I was surprise and I continue reading it.


Then, I realise, this is not a spam mail but Mrs Michelle Freedman from Newsweek Asia emailed me to inform me about my winning picture. I had actually forgotten about the competition I took part in about a month ago. Anyway, at that time, it was just for fun since I have many pics in my folder. I never imagine I could win, though down inside, I hope I could. I guess, God always has little surprises for us when we don't expect it and this always makes our day better. Anyway, thanks Newsweek Asia. I am waiting for the USB memory stick to arrive (I am still not sure what I won). Here, take a look at the winning shot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

COngrats! That's a very very nice pic. You deserved it! :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Very nice picture indeed. You deserved it! :)

gray said...

wawawewa!