Monday, June 8, 2009

A walk thru the 'melting pot', NYC

  Normally, when I travel to a new place or a new country, I am always eager to see the country and the places around. However, this time, I don't have the desire to visit new places or sight-seeing. I am really missing my wife now and missing home and everybody back there.

IMG 059

However, while I am suppose to be worshipping in church on Sunday morning, I have to take a trip to NY city for work. We have to leave Hershey by 7am so that we can get to the shop in NY by 10am. The trip was smooth until we get to NY and starting to get jam.

IMG 074

Well, after shopping for camera for my project, it was almost lunch time. We have time until 430pm before the next meeting so, we went around town. But before that, I had my lunch at this wonderful deli. They serve good pizza, deli and also snacks.

IMG 079

Soon after the lunch, we walk towards Times Square. The world famous Times Square. Sadly, this time, I am here in the day time. I would to return during the night. On my walk towards Times Square, I passed by the Broadway. It's just amazing. They have so many show running now. Phantom of the Opera, Mamma Mia, Stomp, and many more...

IMG 098

So, after the Broadway, there is the Times Square...IMG 118  

IMG 103

IMG 105

IMG 133

From there, we continued our walk toward East Village and we passed through more places and shops.

IMG 151

IMG 161

IMG 141

 IMG 168

And then, we eat at this great store at 7th street. It's call Caracas Arapa, an Venezuela eatery before heading back towards Hershey. 

IMG 164

IMG 175

No comments: