Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hershey and around

This is one of the experience which I think it will stay with me for a long time to come. First of all, this is the longest plane ride I have ever been on and the topping to that I arrived in New York minus my luggage bag. When I arrive in NYC, only then my luggage 'decided to board' the plane!

 IMG_6853

Now that I am here in Hershey, Pennsylvania, I don't have my luggage with me. I have to be careful with the clothes so that I don't run out before my luggage reaches me...

IMG_6867

I have been here for a day but I am loving it! However, I might find the life here a bit slow when I stay here. Wherever you go, you will find farmland surrounding you! Though they have the Hershey Park and ride, how many times can you go to that?

IMG_6864

Anyway, for the last couples of days, it has been raining non stop. It's not like pouring but it's quite wet. You will realise that most of my picture taken is covered with the raindrop.

IMG_6876

Ohh.. today it's the first time I step into the lab. It's nothing impressive but they do a lot of stuff in this lab. I get to choose my seat and I have my facing the windows. It has a great view from the 7th floor. I think I will be enjoying this more.

IMG_6872

Above is my seat and below is what I get to see from the window! Amazing huh!

IMG_6873

Well, tomorrow will be Saturday and I am going to stay at home to wait for my luggage to arrive. After that, I hope I can take more picture of the town and do some get to know the town thingy too... and better not rain!

No comments: