Saturday, April 25, 2009

GLN Singapore

Our church back home adopted the Trinity Christian Centre carecell model a couple of years back. Now we are in full swing implementing this carecell model and I am glad that our home church is investing in us by sending us down south to Singapore to learn. This is my third trip here to learn about from TCC.

DSC01228

I must says that every time that I am here, I am blessed, both spiritually and also 'physically'. They never fails to feed us with good food and up to five time a day! Well, feed the soldier well before they go for war! :)

DSC01231

However, I believe coming down for this conference is more than just learning about the model, techniques and tools but the spirit behind serving and ministry is very important. I asked myself, why this model works? Is this the only carecell model? Can't I learn all this back at home?

DSC01227

However, the whole 3 days that I had spend here change the way how I look at ministry. I believe, we are in ministry because it's a privilege to partner with God and serve Him! Do I want to miss out this opportunity to serve and partner with Him in the ministry of reconciliation that He has entrusted us?

DSC01244

I also asked myself other countless questions such as how should I serve as a servant leader yet I leave a good impact and lasting impression among my member? How can I do thing differently if I am given a choice to change things? Where do I picture myself to be in 5 years time? What else can I serve Him?

For those who read this, I leave this thought with you, how can you serve Him differently using all the give that He has given you? Our blessing comes by releasing and using things that He has blessed us with and equipped us!

No comments: