Monday, April 20, 2009

P1 WIGGY

After the initial trial pack was distributed to us, I went back to the HQ to have it change. There are some problem with the initial batch. However, I must say that the P1 staff really work fast to sort out the technical problem faced.

IMG_6718

The second batch of WIGGY was in better package. I love the metal box and it nicely decorated too.

Once I received the latest WIGGY, I tried to go online, but I can't. Later, when I called them, they informed me that I can't do it around the P1 Paddock area because they are testing out two frequencies for the WiMax broadband. Thus this explain the problem for the modem to locate the right IP address.

wiggy promo

I manage to connect the modem after moving away from the HQ. So, with my wife in the car with me, we decided to have a trial test drive with WIGGY. We drove from P1 WiMax HQ all the way back to Kajang.

wiggy standalone promo

The modem is built to have seamless connection as your travel but we soon realise that it wasn't so. We get disconnected about 10 times. Each time, it takes about a minute to two to be connected again. I was told it did not disconnect when they try driving with the modem around.

route

Anyway, currently, P1 is having their promotion for WIGGY. They had not sell it at their HQ but only through PC Fair

wiggy2

So, do go the the PC Fair fast to get this promotion. Buy a WIGGY and get the notebook free. 

1 comment:

Jeremy Ong said...

Hi... Just stopped by here to tell u that I have change my blog add.

go www.jemocl.com

can link to my weblog... hehe...