Friday, July 25, 2008

Things around Kitchen

My wife will says that I have 'flu' again. Photography virus. And she will shake her head and sometimes, complained about the noise I make as I click away.

Suddenly, I just feel to capture some of the things that I can find in my kitchen. If we care to slow down and take a look, we can see a lot of things that is intersting!
I have a box of 'duku-langsat' with me which I took back from my last trip back to hometown. it's sweet and only my brother and I would eat it.

I bought this cow from Sibu last year and I have two of these hangers in my kitchen which I seldom use. Anyway, Cowie mother likes it...

Knife, Knife..
Tomatoes which we bought earlier to cook for dinner tonight. We are cooking for Papa RaRa and Mummy RiRi together with their daughter RaRi as they are leaving to the EU.
A bottle of Lingonberry Drink from Sweden which we bought from Ikea. Now I have money plants in it and its growing very well at a corner in the kitchen.

Wine cork and sparkling juice cork lying at the kitchen's windows...I have forgotten that I actually keep them.

You see, Mdm Cowie loves cows and we have quite a bit of cow deco in the house. And this cows is actually smilling knowing that she will get to drink the tea soon!

Lipton tea...how can you beat a cup of tea in the evening


I bought this from Medan last year and I have it hanging in my kitchen since then...Don't really notice what is in the prayer but just hang it there from deco.

Ahh... eggs.. how can it be a kitchen, if there are no eggs...fresh from the market

My favorite brand of peanut butter... Goober. and I only loves the grape's flavour...smooth and sweet!

1 comment:

CRIZ LAI said...

Wow.. your kitchen is real stocked up, not like mine at all. One thing I noticed, so many moo there? haha :P

Anyway, feel free to drop in my blog if you are interested to try your luck in winning RM100 worth of FREE FOOD.
http://crizfood.blogspot.com/