Thursday, July 24, 2008

A new Blog

Since I started blogging two years back, I have started another two blogs.

Sciencejunkies was started when I started lecturing end of last year to help my students to learn more through the internet. Learning makes easy and interesting with the help of animation found online. Its a website also aims to help to spread the awareness of science where a lot of young people can learn and know what natures have in store for them. However, I have not able to update it for a while, but I hope to come back soon.

Today, I just started another blog, Candle of Hope. This blog aims to share some of my photograph taken duing my field study in the last 5 years and more to come. I love the Orang Asli or aborigines. They are my my field of study but don't get me wrong here. I believe, they should be given attention too in this modern and rapid development that is taken place. there is some much we can learn from them!

They have been living in sync with the nature for thousand of years and the nature and them live harmoniously! they can show us about the knowledge of tradisional medicine and also about the goodness of various flora and fauna they have come to rely on. Besides that, they can 'read' the environment!

Well, I hope at least more can be done for them!

1 comment:

Josh said...

Hi KC, thanks for visiting my blog. By the way, I find your sciencejunkies blog is rather interesting.