Friday, March 14, 2008

Crossroads

A lot of times, I often asked myself…

Is this what you want to do with your life?

I often reflect on my current job, working from 8-5, is this the way I want to spend my life? Working in the office? Or do I want to try something new?

I have tried to think out of the box-connecting with my right brain. Activating it!



I tried to think of what I want to see myself achieving in the next 10 years, 20 years, 30 years…50 years? I have come out with a long list before. The Bucket List some will call it.



Get my PhD (simply to have the title ‘Dr’ in front of my name) – and I am hoping to achieved that by mid this year.
To get married
Travel around the world
Start and own a growing business
To buy my own BMW
Be able to help out the poor communities
To take care of my family and takes them for a luxurious holiday
Discover some breakthrough in scientific research
Be a Nobel Prize holder
To own a personal jet
Try bungee jumping
Take care of my grandparent and accompanying them for holiday as when they like
Have my own house
Own hotel(s)
Seeing all my sibling achieving the best in their life
and obviously, to achieved all above,
I want to be a multimillionaire, billionaire if possible!


I am working towards some of the goal, achieved some of it, some still far away…

I have my own a house (condominium – if I can clarify; and I am looking for a landed property in near future), about to get my Doctorate in Human Genetics, married to a wonderful soul mate, travel to few countries in Asia, did help out some poor communities and still on my way to achieved others!





However, one of things that been playing in my mind lately is to start my own business. I have come out with lots of business plans before but I can’t put that into action, YET! I have that in my list of businesses to start and own. However, one of the businesses I have been thinking for very long is…

VERMICOMPOST!!!



That’s it! There you have it, my plan to be a millionaire!



To be a ‘worm man’… so, if you see a man walking with worms and collecting leftover food, don’t run away from him… that’s me and I am on my way to earn my first million! Having that money will help me to spin off other project and fulfilling my bucket list too.

I am going to earn my Nobel Prize after discovering a new way of earning my money from worms!

I won’t be buying my BMW soon, but surely I am heading for the Formula 1 race in Malaysia this weekend. And the wonderful thing is that I have received my free ticket to the K1 grandstand. I will be there admiring my Ferraris and BMWs

No comments: