Friday, October 12, 2007

Say a little prayer, would you?

I received a wonderful email today and it cheers me up! One things I realise being a person, as I am, do expect somethings, that God will do for you today. And He always have something in store for everybody. A little suprise to cheer us up! And its not just someday, but if you see carefully enough, or maybe listen carefully enough, it will be everyday.


Some of the surprises will come in BIG package, and some comes in little wonderfull package. But its always nice.

However, one of the things I will have to consistantly remind myself to do is to say 'thank you'. I mean, after all, what can we do in return for God's favour. As much as I do, I can't return the favour of Him dying on the cross for me. And I will have to consistantly telling myself, spend a little time with Him.

So, today, I open an e-mail from one of my wonderful friend from Kuching, Sarawak, and I have this little reminder about who am I. Pray in every circumstances. The shameful things is that I have to be reminded by a pre-believer friend. Anyway, I am reminded to say a little prayer for him too.




Its a little reminder to pray and in every circumstances thank God and praise Him! For we know, everything works out for good to those who love Him. and there is always light at the end. Sunrise will come!

Pray for our pre-believer friends and spend a little time with Him!

So, pass this on. And now I tag

Gary

Leona

Jaya

Sherine

Sioameen

No comments: