Monday, October 22, 2007

Hit by an 'ELEPHANT"

I know time is runing short and the wedding is about one month away, I have to speed things up. So, I try to do as much as possible now, with lots more to do left. The list for things to do runs up to about 50 items, from getting sands for church deco to washing bedsheet and curtains...

So, this morning, I try to plan and do as much as I can. I need to wash my laundry, curtains,...at the same time, write my abstract for HUGO-AP2008 conference that I want to attend in Cebu, Phillipines in April next year. But after more than 2 years staying in my condo, I woke up to find the water pressure to be low, suspecting that the water tank to be faulty. Never did I know, there is a water cut...Ahhhh......
Now, I can't do any washing. And I CAN'T even wash myself though I HAVE brushed my teeth. ok...so, I can do something at home,at least I thought! But my computer again is infected with spyware and virus. So I have to resolve that. I called Machines, hoping that I can collect my iBook which I send for repair, only to find out that they have not repair it since 5 october 2007!....

And being asked a question in Facebook, 'what is the most frequent word/ phrase I used (that best describe me)?' I am like ...... shudduppllaaa.....

And more, the Streamyx is up to something too... its so S...............L................O................W............. I can't believe it! ahhhh.....I think i will spend time in prayer today!

talking about being hit by an ELEPHANT...well, mentally I have been hit today!


Rather than bringing me closer to others, the time that I spend online isolates me from the most important people in my life, my family, my friends, my neighbourhood, my community.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude...apply wireless lah!!!!