Friday, August 17, 2007

UKM 35th Convocation

Well, for the past one whole week, I have been very busy and don't have time to update my blog. Lot's needs to be done in such a short time. Planning for my wedding is in high gear too. Thanks to those who helps me in my planning and getting my wedding ready.
Thanks Sis Desiree and Bro Raymond. My designer and co-ordinator
Thanks Leona for helping me to find my photographer and offering to be one herself.
Thanks Kai Ye and Kai Ma, for all the advices.
Thanks to all the 'heng tai' form Penang who is coming down and getting ready to help
Thanks to all of you out there. Appreciates all the helps.


Okie. back to the topic. Mee Siing (dearest) and her sister have graduated for their respective course, finally. Anyway, MS is still in UKM for another 3 years for her PhD... here. take a look at some of the pics.
Mee Siing and yours truly
Mee Siing & her sister, Mee Ping

Sisters & parent

Myself, Mee Siing & parent


Mee Siing & Parent



Well, Congratulations!

I will try to update this blog soon with some 'juicy' news and happening in Kajang.











No comments: