Monday, August 6, 2007

Ranting.

I am in my usual reflective mood today.The rain in the morning, made me feel lazy, or could I say romantic. I had my Norah Jones on, and when it was raining heavily outside, my cd is playing Sunshine Sunshine. What an ....?


Sitting here, I am listening to Amazing Grace sang by Tommy Emmanuel. Life is all about His Amazing Grace. How much we have done and going to do will not repay Him what He has sacrifice for us. One preacher said, if He did not bless me now, I will still have to thank Him because of this life that I received. Fuyoh!


I wonder, will I be able to do that? Not that I don't have faith. Common... just be real. How many of us can be thankful with what we already had and not chasing for more. So, if one day, you find that your life is going downwards, will you be happy and thank God or will you be sad? will you be angry? angry at God? will our life be sour?


But, I know I found this answer, In every circumstances, thank Him! Why? because God is Love. That's why. He promised that He will not leave you nor forsake you. He said, He had plan for me, plan for a future and hope.


So, next question is, how can I repay him?


Well, I guess the answer is found in the ten commandment He gave us. Then, came Jesus when He gave us this... love your neighbour and Go... and make disciples of all nations...!!!


So, what else should I do to repay Him? Why should you and I look far and wide for the answer when its so simple.


He who win souls is wise. Proverbs 11:30


Check out the Amazing Grace here.

No comments: