Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day

To many, today is the day they celebrate their love for each other. Many will spend and fogged out a lot of money to make their ‘the other half’ happy. The guys will buy flowers plus present and booked a place for a romantic meal while the girls will happily wait to receive it (some girls will get their boy boy present too).



And many more will get married today and end their bachelorhood… what a romantic way to celebrate their love for each other than a holy matrimony!



And some will be happy that their ‘stock’ finally arrives.



Year in year out…the news will be the same.

But, this is the day too, the single will be made aware of their singlehood and make to suffer and endure these 24 hours as they can’t find a date.

But one thing I don’t understand.

If you love a person, don’t you celebrate your love all year round?

I KNOW YOU WILL SAYS TODAY ARE DIFFERENT.
WE WANT TO EXPRESS OUR LOVE MORE TO OUR DARLING!


Ok… but what the HECK you want to pay for a bouquet of rose which will cost about RM50 on normal day and for today, you pay like RM200?



And paying for the meal at the price of RM100++ per pax which normally cost RM 20 nett!



YES!

I know some of you will say,

NO! I DON’T ASK MY BOY BOY TO BUY ME FLOWER AND SEND TO MY OFFICE!
I TOLD HIM NOT TO WASTE MONEY!


But … BUT! When he does NOT buy you flower and send to your office, or in any case, give it to you by tonight, you will be ANGRY MAD at him and you will not talk to him until he buy you 13 carrot diamond ring!



You will go on strike and don’t want to cook dinner for him too!

So, in any way, today is a R.I.P. OFF day for the guys!
We are paying more for everything today which we can get at 1/5 of the price at other time so that we can push ourselves to work hard in the next 364 days to save up for next valentines!
So, what is your experience? What are your plans?

P/S: I am taking my dearest to the botanical garden and say to her…



Darling, I bought these entire flowers for you (Hey, I pay for the entrance fees!) But please don’t pluck! I still need to recycle it next year!

I am hopelessly romantic too, and I love my MONEY!

Happy Valentine’s Day!

No comments: