Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Collage (n)

I have forgotten the meaning of portability and mobility for some time until I am in the Putrajaya International Convention Centre this morning and trying to get some of my work done. However, the broadband connection here can be term as 'narrowband' with, accessible only if you have waistline size 20"

Image023

Such a nice and grand place, located in the administrative capital, you can find a lot of wireless hotspots here (last count to be 4), but most of it is inaccessible...is this sensible to you? And to have such a nice and neat building, you cannot find a single port to plug your notebook in! Now I am sitting behind a counter, trying to do some work!

Image026

Oh...I am here to accompany my wife for her National Science Fellowship interview. This is a prestigious scholarship awarded by the Malaysian government to science students from the tertiary education.

 Image025

And yours truly am a recipient of  the scholarship before.

IMG 110

On another note, time is up and I have to move on. We have a comfortable life, not well off, but at least, we are able to pass every month without having to starve and there always food on the table, complacency start to set in. Maybe, God is doing something in our life and bringing us to a new height and new place, for some new and to glorify His wonderful name!IMG 112 

Of war and hope!

Millions of people are happy the President Barack Obama took over as President of America on 20 January.

I hope he get to work soon and end the war over in Gaza strip and also to fulfills his during the campaign to bring the troop out of Iraq too.

IMG 087

Let's pray that the blessing of God will continue to flow and each and everyone of us will be bless in the manner He determine for us, for His glory! 

IMG 030

I am in a happy mood too, as tomorrow, I will be heading back up north to Penang, the land of glorious food, for Chinese New Year and meeting with my family!

By the way, I am not kidding about 'land of glorious food' as Penang was recently voted as world top destination for their food!

I am proud to be Penangnite!

No comments: