Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Reflections

One of the many applications in the Facebook social website is the 'compare people' application. Here you can compare your friends and grade them how smart, handsome, beautiful, punctual, etc they are. It is interesting to read the comparison results that you have and how your friends actually "grades" you compared to others. I have read and received many comparison before but one this that always puzzled me is this comparison 'most useful'
How can you grade you friend based on their 'usefulness'? What does this mean? Am I being used by my friend most of the time?
Maybe I should be more mean to friends now... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLs!!! that's why, don't register for 'funny' applications... why do you want to compare friends in the first place. :P~