Saturday, October 4, 2008

When the cat is not around....

During the Raya, I attended the CZone Planning Retreat in Melaka for 3 days and 2 nights, an unwanted visitor gave a visit. Its common for many who are celebrating Hari Raya to have an open house, to welcome guests and visitors, I don't have one simply because I don't celebrate it. But one visitor just invited itself to my house and had a feast at my balcony! Not just only he help himself to the food found in the balcony, he just simply chewed others too and left trails of destruction behind together with its poo!

It perplexed me how did the RAT actually make its way up the balcony to my 1st floor condominium! This is not the first time I had this problem but the second! So, when my brother called informing of the code red situation, I told him to get our jail out! This rat shall not be trailed but simply will be put into jail under house arrest panel code ISA!

However, after three nights, this rat is still elusive and continue to cause destruction everywhere! I am determined to have it caught tonight as I place new bait!

No comments: