Monday, October 6, 2008

The Culprit - Ratatouille!

I woke up on Sunday morning check on the 'jail' that I set up the night before. I was confidence that this time, I will be able to put him in jail! And I did! But one thing do shocked me! The size of this rat! This is twice the size of the previous rat we caught! But my brother made a comment that this rat is way too small then the rat we found back at our home in Penang! The one that we normally catch in Penang is about triple the size!
However, looking at this rat, it makes me think of the movie Ratatouille!
Don't you think so?

3 comments:

Leneweiai said...

yes KILL all the rats in the WORLD!!
Haha that's because i hate rats. yucks!

Li-Ann.C said...

cute pink nose!!
and i agree with your brother... very unfortunately.

Amanda Chung said...

hoho...once i tot one of it is cute...