Sunday, September 28, 2008

Living my Dream!

Let you know one of my childhood dream...that is to be an actor.

Come on! Who doesn't want to lead the glamorous life of an actor or actress when you grow up? I know a lot of my friends who wanted to be celebrity or some sort of it when they grow up!

Yesterday, I had a taste of it, to be an actor, the nearest I can!
This year Christmas production is on the way and we were in downtown KL to shoot a scene of sundry shop. I am a sundry shop worker! What can I say, when my I grew up as a sundry shop keeper. Once, I had to run a sundry shop when I was in my secondary school!
So, yesterday morning, I was in KL Chinatown, trying my best to be one on screen!
Do I look like one? Eh... I am not the rubbish cleaner. I just borrowed the cart! I was transporting some goods! Can't u see??This is where I work! Well, my boss is Mr Chop!

Come to his shop, and you will be chopped!! Then, we made our way to Cheras, to shoot another scene which was supposed to be my home!

Ah! I wonder how the movie will turn up later. I can't imagine myself in all the clothing! I am so old! And this is supposed to be my family. Now I have a child! errr....And whose wedding photo is that on the right?

Anyway, we have a good time. There are more and I will show it you on the next post. As for now, I have to get ready to go to studio for voice recording!

1 comment:

TNH said...

those custome really suitable for this black and white effect..haha..nice