Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Working life





One of the thing that I miss after I started working is this!
Well, now sleeping is a luxury. I can't sleep at time I feel I wanted too and just simply watch a movie till late at night and not to worry about getting up anymore. Now, I have to go to bed by 1030 pm and waking up freaking early at 615am...

I can't remember when is the last time I have this type of lifesytle. well, at least for the past 8 years, I don't have to go through that. After I left my secondary school, I have more freedom.

Now, I am going back to that! ahhh....

Anyway, I also miss my carefree lifestyle back then...


At least, not so much of preasure to handle.

So, this coming Chinese New Year, I am going to take my break and re-live that again. I want to be free and have a good holiday!
So, Langkawi anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...
now for me study life also stress la...
and i agree with u..
sleeping is a luxury...
yeah..
tat y i dun like morning class.
coz hav to wake up early =.=''

anyway..
hope u muz enjoy ur holiday..

p/s : CNY soon.. i can get ang pau from u dy?? haha