Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I Wonder Why?


I was browsing thru my phone when I saw this picture. I have forgotten about it after I took it in Phuket.

Before you cursed me for taking such a lousy shot and unedited...do read carefully the sign

I know, there is nothing wrong with it, but let me explain.

I actually found this signage in the MALE toilet!

The sign actually says

"Please do not put cloth, stocking, sanitary pad or other debris in the toilet."

For a while, I was thinking, again as usual what people do to clog up the toilet until I realise, I am in the MALE toilet!

And what the heck they remind people not to put STOCKING in the toilet. Then, SANITARY PAD ?

Which guy use SANITARY PAD ?

Thailand, you can find a lot of unsual encounter and when they are transexual, they go all the way!

eeiikkkssss!

No comments: