Monday, November 19, 2007

Wedding 17.11.07

We have a wonderful wedding last Saturday and we are still recovering from "the" day fatigue. I think I am so tensed that I myself also don't realise until Sunday when my muscle starts to relax and I felt so tired and seems like i don't have the energy to pull myself up!


Anyway, thanks to all my relatives, friends, pastors, the whole wedding team, especially to Bro Raymond and Sis Desiree for coordinating the wedding and decorating the church. They did an amazing job, to my foster parent, Bro Leong and Sis Shally, for simply being there for us, and supporting us all the way. Their presence with us is just so comforting, knowing that we have somebody who support us when we needed help, especially when both our parents are so far away when we plan for our wedding. Our parents are amazing, flying with us to Sarawak and Kajang just to attend our wedding and helping us to look into finer details of the wedding and taking care of our guests! Our grandparents are a cool lot! They have an encouragement for us, especially we can feel and know that they are more anxious and worry compare to us. I saw my grandfather comforting himself! I knew how anxious he is with the wedding planning and always ensuring all have enough to eat and being taken care of. Our brothers and sisters, cousins, Thank you!

There are more out there who are with us and plan this day, we thank you. Our photographer, Eric & Jessy, simply amazing with their shots! I strongly recommend them for you if you need a photographer! Jaya and Wai Lune for amazing shots and video too! Uncles & aunties who came all the way from Penang and Sarawak, helping us to coordinate the crowd and lending us their car for the wedding, granuncles and grandaunties for simply just attending the wedding ceremony, your presence is much appreciated. We know they came all the way from Penang and from Klang! All others too, thank you!

Here are some of the photos!








More photos at Eric & Jessy blog! and more to come!

No comments: