Thursday, November 8, 2007

Current reading


Well, I am currently reading a book by the title Life's like that: A Scenes from Malaysian Life. This book is humorous as it takes a look at the life of Malaysian today. What seems to be a nuisance and what every body goes thru, the author, Lydia Teh put it in such a humurous way, as she adds her own expewrience.


She has published 3 books thus far:


1. Congratulations! You have won - A guidebook on how to maximize your chances of winning competitions - Malita Jaya, 2001
2. Life’s Like That - Scenes from Malaysian Life - Pelanduk Publications, 2004
3. Honk If You’re Malaysian - MPH Publishing, Jan 2007


From a working women to working part time and then, a full time mother, she sure knows what women goes thru. Having four children and a husband who loves football and plays badminton, she in going thru what I called "a pure malaysian family" lifestyles. Husband comes back from work, turn on the tv and watch football while the children are screaming for helps and attention. Only that husband can listen to the cheer of the football fans..Goooaaalllll...


If you have not read it, try it! its humurous and it put your thinking into a "little" more Malaysian perspective.

2 comments:

Lydia Teh said...

Hi there, came here when I saw the link at my dashboard. Thanks for blogging about my book. Appreciate it. Aktually my hubby not so bad-lah, he does help out with the kids :)

KC said...

I am sure he does help out. for your info, this is my first time reading your book and i really enjoy it. i can relate to what you write.