Sunday, June 3, 2007

Question in LIFE?

Have you ever think thru about life? what is life? I ponder a lot when I was growing up during my teenage years. a lot of the questions comes to my mind. Questions like will I be rich? what will I do or what is my career when i grow up? Where will I stay? will I still in my own country? will I be able to go overseas for holiday trip yearly? and the questions will go on and on....and I remember I used to listen to the song, Que Sera Sera.

what ever will be will be,
the future is not for us to see,
que sera sera....

And comes every new year, I will think of new year resolution! Yup, I know everybody (maybe not, but majority) will do that. But how many actually fulfill the resolution. I know I don't. And sometimes, I just have the same resolution again. suddenly, one day I was send an email with the four questions below.

1) What is the most difficult to find in Life?
2)What is the most challenging to deal with in Life?
3)What is hard to let go in Life?
4) What is hard to convience about in Life?

Yes, I use upper case letter for Life! all about LIFE!!!! All the question we ask are related to our LIFE! At the end of the day, I reckons that we are just a creature created by God. God is in total control. He created us human beings in His own image! Than, why we worry?

In times of weakness, we always have Him to support us! We are His creation, created beautifully by Him. When we are down, call upon Him. He will let His arms surround us. He LOVE us! He will comfort us in times of despair! He will life us up! He has dreams for us. Dreams that is good, to give us hope and a future!

Look to the Lord and His strength; Seek His face always. remember the wonders He has done.
~Psalms 105:4,5~
Let's relax. Enjoy every moment now. Things are not that complicated as it looks. We will always go thru bend in the road of life. however, every bend will reveal a new road ahead. Sometimes, we will be dizzy, but we shall reach our destination! Every bend is not end of the road! Every tunnel will have its source of LIGHT too! Let us look upon Him for the LIGHT!
Life is SIMPLE, not easy,
Don't try to understand LIFE,
Just LIVE it.

No comments: