Monday, July 26, 2010

10 things I learned after I arrived!

10. All their units are in imperial unit,

9. Chili sauce are made from tomato puree,

8. Most of the food are salted and their Chinese food sweetened,

7. Every time you want to subscribe to a service, you will be ‘credit check’ for your credit history,

6. You need a phone number so that you can be reached to subscribed to a cell phone service although it’s a pre-paid service,

5. It’s all about tax and tips,

4. You have to listened hard to differentiate the pronunciation of can and can’t. I now says ‘I can’ or ‘I cannot’!,

3. People drive on the right side and even walk on the right side of the corridor,

2. Most of them think their summer is too humid and hot for them. Wait till they are in tropical countries and they will know what is hot and humid, and

1. All their toilet don’t have a hose or tap. Do remember to bring  wet tissueS if you want it really clean after your ‘business’!

No comments: